You can’t add songs from YouTube directly to Spotify, but there are a few workaround methods you can use. One is to use a third-party service like Tune My Music or Soundiiz, which will allow you to transfer your YouTube music library over to Spotify.
Another option is to download the YouTube songs you want to add to Spotify as MP3 files, then imported them into the Spotify desktop app. To do this, you’ll need a software like 4K Video Downloader. Once you’ve downloaded the MP3 files, open up Spotify and click on File > Add Folder to Library, then select the folder where your MP3s are saved. The songs should then show up in your Spotify library.
How do you transfer a YouTube playlist to Spotify?
transferring YouTube playlists to Spotify is a pretty easy process. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to YouTube and find the playlist you want to transfer. Copy the URL of the playlist.
- Open Spotify and go to File > New Playlist Folder. Name your new folder and hit OK.
- Go to File > Paste McCarthy, spotify will automatically populate with the songs from your YouTube playlist!
How do I copy and paste a YouTube video on my phone?
To copy and paste a YouTube video on your phone, you can use the Share button to send the link to Facebook, Twitter, or any other app that supports sharing. You can also use a text messaging app to share the link with someone else.
Can I put my YouTube music playlist on Spotify?
Answer: There are a few ways to do this, but the easiest is to use a service like Soundiiz. First, create an account with Soundiiz. Next, log in to your Spotify account and go to the “Your Library” section. In the top-right corner of the screen, click on the “…” icon and select “Edit> Edit Profile.” A new window will pop up; from here, scroll down to the “Public Playlists” section and click on the “Change” button. A drop-down menu will appear; select “Private” and then click on the blue “SAVE” button at the bottom of the page. Now go back to Soundiiz and sign in with your Spotify credentials.
How do I import a playlist into Spotify?
Answer: You can import a playlist into Spotify by following these simple steps:
- Open Spotify and click on “File” menu
- Click on “Import Playlists”
- Select the playlist you want to import and click on “Open”
- The playlist will be added to your “Local Files” playlist in Spotify