In order to delete your Facebook account from your Jio phone, you will need to first log in to your Facebook account through a web browser on a computer. Once you are logged in, follow the steps below to delete your account:
Click on the arrow head at the top right corner of the main Facebook screen and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
Click on “Security” in the left-hand column of Settings.
Scroll down to “Deactivate Your Account” and click on the link.
Follow the instructions onscreen to confirm that you would like to deactivate your account. Your account will be deactivated and all data will be deleted.
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account on Jio mobile?
Answer: I’m sorry to hear that you’d like to delete your Facebook account. Jio mobile doesn’t currently have a way to delete Facebook accounts, but you can deactivate them instead. Here’s how:
1) Go to the “Settings” menu on Facebook.
2) Click on the “Security” tab.
3) Under the “Deactivation and Deletion” section, click on “Deactivate your account”.
4) Follow the instructions to confirm your decision.
If you decide later that you want to reactivate your account, you can do so by logging in with your original username and password. If you don’t remember your username or password, please visit this page for help: https
How do I delete my Facebook account permanently from my phone?
To delete your Facebook account permanently from your phone, you need to remove the app from your device and then deactivate your account. Here are the steps:
1) Remove the Facebook app from your device. If you don’t know how to do this, please consult the user manual for your device or contact the manufacturer.
2) Go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=account§ion=deactivate&next=1 and click “Deactivate your account.”
3) Enter your password and click “Continue.”
4) Click “Deactivate” to confirm that you want to deactivate your account.
If you decide later that you want to reactivate
How do I permanently delete my Facebook account?
To permanently delete your Facebook account:
1) Click on the arrow in the top right corner of any Facebook page and select “Settings”.
2) Scroll down and click on “Manage Account” in the left column.
3) Click on “Delete Your Account” at the bottom of the page.
4) Enter your password and click on “Delete My Account”.
5) Click on “Okay” to confirm.
Your account will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to reactivate it. If you change your mind, you can contact Facebook customer service to request that your account be restored, but it is not guaranteed that they will be able to do so.
How do you delete Facebook account permanently immediately without password?
First, please be aware that permanently deleting your Facebook account is a final step and cannot be undone. If you decide to delete your account, here’s how:
1) Click on the small downward-facing arrow at the top right of any Facebook page.
2) Select “Settings” from the menu that appears.
3) In the left column, select “General.”
4) Scroll down to “Manage Account,” and then click “Delete Your Account.”
5) Enter your password and then click “Submit.”
6) Click on the link that says “Deactivate your account.”
7) Follow the instructions to confirm your decision.