If you would like to delete your Irctc mobile number, you may do so by following the steps below:
- Login to your account on the Irctc website.
- Click on the “Profile” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Contact Information” section and click on the “Edit” button next to your mobile number.
4.On the next page, select the “Delete” option next to your mobile number and then click on the “Submit” button.
How can I delete my IRCTC account?
To delete your IRCTC account, please follow these instructions:
First, sign in to your IRCTC account.
Then, click on the “Profile” tab and select “Deactivate Account” from the drop-down menu.
You will then be asked to provide a reason for deactivating your account. Please choose an appropriate option from the provided list and click on “Submit”.
Your account will then be deactivated and you will no longer be able to access it.
How do I create the new IRCTC accounts with my mobile number that is already registered?
First, you need to create a user ID on the IRCTC website. Then, enter your mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button. You will receive an OTP (one-time password) on your mobile phone. Enter the OTP and click on the “Verify” button. After that, you will be able to create new IRCTC accounts with your mobile number.
Can I create two IRCTC account?
Yes, you can create multiple IRCTC accounts. However, each account can only be used to book tickets for a single passenger. If you try to book tickets using two different accounts, the ticketing system will block both of your attempts.
How can I change my old mobile number in IRCTC?
You can change your old mobile number in IRCTC by following a few simple steps:
- Login to your IRCTC account and navigate to the Profile Settings page.
- Under Mobile Number, enter your new mobile number and click on Save.
- You will then receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your new mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Validate.
- That’s it! Your old mobile number has now been replaced with your new mobile number.