How can I delete my WhatsApp account without SIM card?
If you do not have your SIM card, then you will not be able to login to WhatsApp and delete your account. In order to login and delete your account, you will need access to the phone number that is registered with WhatsApp. If you no longer have access to that phone number, then unfortunately you will not be able to delete your account.
How do I delete my WhatsApp account without a phone number?
Since you can’t delete your WhatsApp account without a phone number, you’ll need to either temporarily disable your WhatsApp account or change your phone number.
To temporarily disable your account:
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Account > Termtinate my account.
- Enter your phone number and tap Delete my account.
- Tap Delete my data if you also want to delete all of your chat history and messages.
- Tap OK to confirm.
To change your phone number:
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Account > Change Number.
- Enter your old phone number and tap Next>.
- Enter your new phone number and tap Next>.
Can you use WhatsApp if SIM is blocked?
Yes, you can use WhatsApp if your SIM is blocked. All you need to do is install the app on a different phone and register with your WhatsApp account. Your blocked SIM will still work on the other phone.