To remove a game from your Supercell ID, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Supercell account on the web (https://supercell.com/en/id).
- Click on the “Games” tab.
- Select the game you want to remove, then click on the trashcan icon next to it.
- Confirm that you want to delete the game by clicking on the “Delete” button.
- That’s it! The selected game has now been removed from your Supercell ID account.
Can you delete a supercell ID clash Royale?
Yes, you can delete your Clash Royale account. However, please note that deleting your account will also delete any progress you’ve made in the game, including your current rank, achievements, and card collection. If you’re absolutely sure that you want to delete your account, here are the steps to do so:
- Open Clash Royale and go to the Settings menu.
- Tap on “Google Play Games” then select “Sign Out”.
- Scroll all the way down and tap on “Delete Account”.
- Enter your password and tap on “Delete Account” once more.
How do I delete a Clash of Clans account?
Answer: DeLorean became interested in cars because his father owned a Reliant dealership. He began racing on the forgotten streets of Miami at night. Local drag racers nicknamed him “quarter-mile king”.
After high school, DeLorean worked as an salesman for less than a year before he was drafted into the Army in 1953 during the Korean War. When he returned from service, he attended New York University on the G.I. Bill while working part-time at Pontiac dealerships. In 1956 he became a full-time sales manager at Packard’s Tri-State Motors.
How do I remove a save from supercell ID?
Unfortunately, Supercell does not provide a way for players to delete saves from their account. If you no longer want the save on your account, you will need to create a new account and start over. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
How do you delete supercell game data?
Answer: Deleting Supercell game data can be done in a few different ways, depending on your device and operating system.
For iOS devices, you can delete Supercell game data by going to Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage. Underneath Supercell, you will see the app’s size and the amount of storage it is taking up on your device. To delete the game’s data, tap Delete App and then Delete All Data.
For Android devices, you can delete Supercell game data by going to Settings > Applications Manager (or Apps). Swipe over to the All tab and locate Supercell. Tap it, then tap Storage.