If you need to remove a remote from your Harmony account for any reason, follow the steps below. Note that this will only remove the remote from your account; it will not delete the remote itself.
- Log in to your Harmony account on the web (myharmony.com).
- Select Remotes from the left menu, then click the edit icon next to the remote you want to delete.
- Scroll down and click Delete This Remote.
- Confirm that you want to delete the remote by clicking Delete Remote again on the popup dialog box.
Why did Logitech discontinue Harmony?
Logitech Harmony was a line of remote controls and home automation products produced by Logitech. The line was discontinued in 2019.
There are a variety of reasons why Logitech may have decided to discontinue the Harmony line. One possibility is that the market for remote controls and home automation products has changed in recent years, with consumers becoming more interested in voice-controlled devices such as Amazon Echo and Google Home.
Another possibility is that Logitech simply didn’t see the Harmony line as being profitable enough to continue producing it.
Whatever the reason for Logitech’s decision, it’s clear that the company isn’t ruling out a return to the home automation market at some point in the future.
How to Add or Fix a Command on my Harmony Touch?
Thank you for your question! In order to add or fix a command on your Harmony Touch, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the command you are trying to add or fix is not already in the Command List. To do this, open the Command List by tapping the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen and selecting “Command List.” If the command is already in this list, you can simply edit it from here.
- If the command is not in the Command List, you will need to add it. To do this, tap on the “+” icon in the top-right corner of the screen. This will bring up a menu of possible commands.
How do I reset my Harmony 665?
If you need to reset your Harmony 665, there are a few different ways to do it. Here are the steps:
- If you want to keep your current settings, simply hold down the Off button for 10 seconds. This will reset the device and clear any errors.
- To reset your Harmony 665 and start from scratch, first delete your current profile on the harmony app. Then, unplug the power cord from the back of the remote. Hold down the Off button while plugging the power cord back in, then release when prompted. This will erase all settings and sync data so you can start fresh with a new profile.
What is replacing Logitech Harmony?
Logitech Harmony is being replaced by a new product called the Logitech Harmony Elite. The Logitech Harmony Elite is a universal remote that can control all of your devices, including your TV, cable box, and home theater system. It can also be used to control smart home devices like the Nest thermostat and Philips Hue lightbulbs.
The Logitech Harmony Elite was released in October 2015 and has been receiving positive reviews from customers. If you’re looking for a universal remote that can take your home entertainment system to the next level, the Logitech Harmony Elite is definitely worth considering.