There are a few steps you’ll need to follow in order to unlink your Epic account from whatever other platform it may be linked to. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Log in to your account on the Epic Games website.
- Click on your name in the top right corner, and then select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- On the left side of the page, under “Basic Account Info,” click on the “Unlink Accounts” option.
- Choose the platform that you want to unlink from your Epic account, and then click on the “Unlink” button next to it.
- Enter your password when prompted,
How do I unlink my console account from my Epic Games
If you want to unlink your console account from your Epic Games account, you’ll need to contact customer support. They will be able to help you with unlinking your accounts and troubleshooting any issues you may have. Thanks for reaching out!
How Do I Unlink My Epic Account? [Solved] 2022
If you’re looking to unlink your Epic Games account, there are a few steps you’ll need to follow. First, you’ll need to log into your account on the Epic Games website. Once you’ve done that, click on your account name in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
Next, scroll down to the ‘Linked Accounts’ section and click on the ‘Unlink’ button next to the relevant platform (e.g., PlayStation, Xbox, etc.). You’ll then be prompted to enter your password again for confirmation. Once you’ve done that, your accounts will be successfully unlinked!
How to Sign Out of, or Unlink, an Epic Games Account
Answer: If you want to sign out of your Epic Games account, or unlink it from a device, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Epic Games app and sign in.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Tap on “Sign Out.”
- Confirm that you want to sign out by tapping on “Yes.”
- If you want to unlink your account from a device, tap on “Unlink Device” below “Sign Out.”
How to Link/Unlink an Epic Account From Your Nintendo
First, you will need to access the Nintendo eShop on your device. Once there, select “sign in” and sign in using the same Nintendo Account that is associated with your Epic account.
If you have forgotten your Nintendo Account login information, please visit https://accounts.nintendo.com/ and click on “Forgot Your Password?” You will then be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Nintendo Account. If you do not have access to this email address or if you have any other questions about recovering your Nintendo Account login information, please contact Nintendo Support at https://support.nintendo.com/.
Once you have signed in, select “My Profile” from the main menu of the