Answer: I’m afraid there is no easy way to delete a lot of posts on Instagram. If you have an iPhone, you can use the Instagram app to delete photos one by one. However, if you have a lot of photos that you want to delete, it will probably be faster to just delete your account and create a new one.
To delete your account:
1) Open the Instagram app and sign in
2) Tap on the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner
3) Tap on “Settings” in the top-right corner
4) Scroll down and tap on “Delete Your Account”
5) Enter your password and tap on “Delete Account”
Can I mass delete Instagram posts?
Answer: Unfortunately, Instagram does not currently offer a way to mass delete posts. You can, however, delete them one at a time. To delete a post:
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the post you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Post.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do you delete thousands of posts on Instagram?
Answer: Deleting posts on Instagram is a relatively simple process. To delete a post:
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the app to open the side menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Settings”.
- Tap “Account”.
- Scroll down and tap “Delete Posts”.
- Tap “Delete” next to each post you want to delete.
How do I delete multiple pictures off of Instagram?
Answer: To delete multiple pictures from your Instagram account:
1) Open the Instagram app and log in.
2) Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3) Scroll down and tap on “Photos.”
4) Tap on the photos you want to delete.
5) Tap on the trash can icon in the bottom right corner of each photo.
6) A dialog box will ask if you’re sure you want to delete the photo(s). Tap “Yes, I’m sure.”
How many posts can you delete on Instagram per day?
There is no limit to the number of posts you can delete on Instagram per day. However, Instagram may limit the number of posts you can delete if they believe you are deleting posts in order to artificially increase your follower count or engagement metrics.