Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to delete your Instagram account permanently using a computer:
- Log in to your Instagram account on a web browser. You can’t delete your account from the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile page and click on the Edit Profile button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Temporarily disable my account link.
- Enter your password when prompted and click on the Temporarily Disable Account button.
- On the next page, click on the Perform Permanent Account deletion option at the bottom and then enter your password again when prompted.
- Next, click on the account Delete Permanent button to finalize your request.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on Chrome?
It’s actually quite easy to delete your Instagram account on Chrome – and other browsers, for that matter. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Instagram account on the web (via chrome or another browser) and go to your settings page.
- Scroll down to the ‘Account’ section and click on the ‘Delete Your Account’ link.
- Enter your password and click on the ‘Permanently delete my account’ button.
- And that’s it! Your account will be permanently deleted within 24 hours.
Source: V – Wikipedia
How do I delete permanently an Instagram account?
Deleting your Instagram account is a permanent process that cannot be undone.
Once you delete your account, all of your photos, videos, followers, and data will be gone forever.
If you’re sure you want to delete your account, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Instagram account on the app or website.
2) Tap or click on the Account menu (icon with three lines) in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3) Scroll down and tap or click on “Edit Profile”.
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap or click on “Temporarily disable my account”.
Why can’t I permanently delete my Instagram account?
Unfortunately, Instagram does not currently offer the option to permanently delete your account.
Once you deactivate your account, all of your content will be hidden from view, but it will still be stored on Instagram’s servers.
If you decide to reactivate your account at any point, all of your old data will be restored.
There are a few reasons why Instagram might not offer a Permanent Account Delete option.
For one, they likely rely on users’ data to help improve their algorithms and target ads.
Additionally, completely deleting users’ data would make it more difficult for people who accidentally deactivate their accounts to recover their information.