According to Apple, the average iPhone can hold about 1,000 voicemails.
However, this number will vary depending on the duration and size of each voicemail.
If you have a lot of long or large voicemails, your iPhone may only be able to hold a few hundred.
On the other hand, if you have mostly short or small voicemails, your iPhone may be able to hold a few thousand.
Ultimately, it really just depends on how you use your iPhone and how many voicemails you tend to accumulate over time.
How do I know if my iPhone voicemail is full?
When you try to access your voicemail and hear a message saying that your mailbox is full, it means that you have reached the maximum number of voicemails that can be stored on your iPhone.
This generally happens when you have a lot of unanswered calls or haven’t deleted old voicemails.
There are two ways to fix this problem:
- Delete some of your older voicemails to make room for new ones. To do this, go to the Phone app, tap on Voicemail, and then select the message(s) that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete in the top right corner.
- If you don’t want to delete any of your voicemails.
Can an iPhone voice mailbox be full?
Yes, an iPhone voice mailbox can be full. If the mailbox is full, you will not be able to receive any new messages.
To check the number of messages in your voice mailbox, dial *#61# on your phone.
This will show you the number of messages in your voicemail box and how many are currently stored in your “Outbox”.
If you have a message that needs to be delivered but there is no space in your mailbox, it will remain in the Outbox until there is space available in your mailbox.
How long will voicemails stay on iPhone?
Configuring your iPhone to save voicemails forever is a great way to keep track of important messages.
By default, the iPhone will delete voicemails after a certain period of time, but you can change this setting to keep them forever.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Phone > Voicemail.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Keep Saved Voicemails underDELETEVoicemail Advanced Options..”4 Your iPhone will no longer delete voicemails automatically! They’ll stay on your device until you manually delete them.
Does voicemail have a limit?
Yes, voicemail does have a limit. The specific limit depends on your voicemail service provider, but most have a limit of around 3 to 5 minutes per message.
If you try to leave a longer message, you’ll usually hear a beep or series of beeps that indicate you’re approaching the time limit.
Once the time limit is reached, the voicemail system will automatically end your recording.