To change a Facebook group from private to public, follow these steps:
- Go to the group you want to make public.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the group’s cover photo.
- Select “Group Settings.”
- Under “Membership,” click “Change.”
- Select “Public” and click save.
what happens when you hide a comment on facebook group
unsubscribe from Facebook Group?
How to find private groups on facebook
How can I change a Facebook group from private to public in 2021?
There is no single right answer to this question, as the best way to change a Facebook group from private to the public may vary depending on the specific situation.
However, some tips on how to change a Facebook group from private to public include:
- If you are an administrator of the group, you can change the privacy settings by going to the “Edit Group Settings” page.
- If you are not an administrator of the group, you can request that the administrators make the change.
- You can also try posting in relevant forums or groups (such as Facebook’s Help Community) to see if anyone knows how to change the privacy settings for your specific situation.
How do I change my Facebook group from private to the public on mobile?
To change your Facebook group from private to the public on mobile, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the menu button (three lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select “Groups”.
- On the Groups screen, tap on the group you want to make public.
- Tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Edit Group Settings”.
- Tap on “Group Type” and choose “Public”.
- Tap on “Done”.
How do you make a public group on Facebook?
There are a few ways to make a public group on Facebook. You can create a group on your own, or you can join an already existing group.
To create a new group, go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/ and click “Create Group” in the top right corner. You’ll need to provide some basic information about your groups, such as its name and type.
You can also join an existing public group by going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/?query= and searching for the topic or interest that you’re interested in. When you find the group that you want to join, click “Join Group” in the upper right corner of the page.
How do you create a public group?
Answer: To create a public group, click on the “Groups” tab at the top of your home page
On the Groups page, click on the “Create New Group” button.
Enter a name and description for your group, select “Public” under Visibility, and click on the “Create Group” button.
Once your group has been created, you can invite friends to join by clicking on the “Invite Friends” button.