To change the charging sound on Android, go to your phone’s Settings and tap Sound.
From there, you should be able to scroll down and find the Charging Sound option.
Tap it and select a new sound from the list. You can also choose to have your device vibrate when it’s charging by tapping the Vibrate When Charging option.
how to reset anker soundcore mini
ipad says not charging when plugged into pc
ipad not charging but has lightning bolt
How do I change my android charging sound to custom?
If you want to change your android charging sound to a custom sound, you will need to root your phone.
Once you have rooted your phone, you can use a custom recovery like TWRP to install a new sound file. The steps to do this are as follows:
1) Download the TWRP recovery image for your phone and save it to your computer.
2) Connect your phone to your computer and copy the TWRP recovery image to the phone’s storage.
3) Boot your phone into recovery mode and select the “Install” option.
4) Navigate to the location of the TWRP recovery image on your phone’s storage and select it.
How do you make my phone say something when I plug it into Android?
Assuming you would like your phone to say “Hello” when you plug it in, here are the steps:
- Go to Settings on your Android device
- Select Accessibility
- Tap on Voice Assistant and turn it on
- Connect a Bluetooth speaker to your phone
- Now, go to Settings > System > Languages & input > Speech output and select the Bluetooth speaker as your preferred output device
- Finally, open any text editor app on your phone and type “Hello” (without the quotes). Save the file as a .txt file onto your SD card
- Insert the SD card into your phone and go to Settings > Access.
How do I set my sound for charging?
There are a few things to consider when setting your sound for charging. One of the most important factors is the noise level of your environment.
If you’re in a loud setting, you’ll want to raise the volume on your charging sound so that you can hear it over any external noise.
Another thing to consider is how well you can hear your phone ringing. If you have trouble hearing your phone ring, you may want to increase the volume of your charging sound as well.
This will help make sure that you don’t miss any calls while your phone is charging.
How do you make a custom charging sound?
While there are many ways to make a custom charging sound, one of the most popular methods is to create an audio file with a sound editor or use an online service.
After you have created your file, follow these instructions to add it to your iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Click on the device’s icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- Click on Tones in the menu on the left side of the window.
- Drag and drop your custom charging sound file into the Tones window.
- Click Sync in the lower-right corner of the iTunes window to upload your new tone to your iPhone.