Answer: Thanks for the A2A. You can certainly redeem your Google Play card on Family Link—and in fact, it’s a great way to keep your family’s devices stocked with the latest apps, movies, games, and more. Here’s how to do it:
- On yourFamily Link parental controls dashboard, select the child you want to manage.
- Under “Purchase Approvals,” turn on Approve purchases.<3.Tap your payment method>Edit>Google Play gift card or promo code.<4.EnterCode><5 Redeem 6 funds will be applied to your google account>use internet proportionally.
How do I transfer Google Play balance to family?
It’s actually quite simple to transfer Google Play balance to family members! Just follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top-left corner of the screen (three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and tap “Account.”
- Under “Family,” tap “Add family member.”
- Enter your family member’s email address, then tap “Send.”
- Once your family member accepts the invite, their account will be linked to yours and you’ll be able to see their purchase history as well as share apps, books, movies, etc. with them.
How do I redeem a Google Play Card with Family Link on Iphone?
Answer: You can’t redeem a Google Play Card with Family Link on an iPhone.
Google Play Cards can only be redeemed on Android devices. Family Link is an app that allows parents to manage their children’s Google accounts, including setting screen time limits and approving or denying app downloads.
If you have an iPhone and want to redeem a Google Play Card, you’ll need to use another device that’s running Android. You can either borrow someone else’s Android phone or tablet, or use a virtual Android emulator like Andy or Genymotion. Once you have the Android device, follow these steps to redeem the card.
How do I activate gift cards on Family Link?
If you’ve purchased a gift card for your child through Family Link, you can activate it by following these steps:
- Open the Family Link app and select your child.
- Tap More, then tapSettings.
- Under “Payments,” tap Add payment method.
- Select Gift card or promo code.
- If prompted, enter the PIN from the back of the card (it will be hidden at first). You may need to scratch off the silver strip on the back of the card to reveal the PIN.
- Enter the amount you want to spend, then tap Add gift card.”
Can Family Link account use Google play games?
Answer: Yes, Family Link accounts can use Google Play Games. Family Link is a Google account for parents of children 13 and younger. With it, parents can manage their child’s Google activity and set some digital ground rules.
To use Google Play Games with Family Link, first create a Family Link account for yourself. Then add your child to that account. After that, on your child’s device, open the Play Store and install the Google Play Games app. When you launch the app, you’ll be prompted to sign in with your child’s account. You’ll then be able to see your child’s games and achievements in the My Games tab. From there, you can also manage parental controls for each game.