There is no direct way to remove an Apple ID from an Apple Watch without the password.
However, if you have access to the iCloud account that is associated with the Apple Watch, you can remove the Apple ID from there.
To remove the Apple ID from iCloud:
- Open a web browser and go to icloud.com.
- Log in with the username and password for the iCloud account that is associated with the Apple Watch.
- Click on “Settings” in the iCloud navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on “Apple Watch” in the list of devices on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Remove Account” under.
how to stop alexa playing on all devices
does factory reset remove icloud lock
how do i force my apple id to sign out
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Apple Watch?
You can’t. If you forget your Apple Watch passcode, you won’t be able to use it at all because the device is encrypted and the passcode is required to unlock it.
Your data will still be on the watch, but you won’t be able to access it without the passcode.
If you enter the wrong code too many times, your Apple Watch will be erased and your data will be deleted.
How do I reset my Apple Watch if I forgot my Apple ID password?
If you’ve forgotten your Apple ID password, you can reset it using the following steps:
- Go to Apple’s website and click on the “Forgot your Apple ID?” link.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- Once you’ve reset your password, you can use it to sign in to your Apple Watch.
Can you reset a locked Apple Watch?
Yes, if you have a passcode set on your Apple Watch, you can reset it. To reset your Apple Watch, hold down the side button and the Digital Crown simultaneously until you see the Apple logo.
Then release both buttons and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your watch again. If you don’t have a passcode set on your watch, you’ll need to enter it to reset it.
How do you hard reset an Apple Watch?
If your Apple Watch isn’t working, or you need to start over with it, you can reset it. To reset your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button and the Digital Crown until the power off slider appears.
Drag the power off slider to the right to turn off your Apple Watch.
After your Apple Watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo. Let go of the side button when you see the logo and your watch will restart.