The device dashboard on a Fire tablet provides quick access to settings, notifications, and other features.
If you want to remove it from the home screen, you can do so by following these steps:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Quick Settings menu.
- Tap on the gear icon to open the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap on “Device Options.”
- Tap on “Device Dashboard.”
- Toggle the “On” button to “Off” to remove the device dashboard from the home screen.
Note that disabling the device dashboard will not remove it from your Fire tablet completely, but it will remove the shortcut from the home screen.
You can still access the device dashboard by swiping down from the top of the screen and tapping on the “Device Dashboard” icon in the Quick Settings menu.
What is device dashboard on Fire tablet?
The device dashboard on a Fire tablet is a feature that provides quick access to settings, notifications, and other features.
It appears as a shortcut on the home screen, and it can be accessed by swiping left from the home screen or by tapping on the “Device Dashboard” icon in the Quick Settings menu.
The device dashboard displays a variety of information and shortcuts, including:
- Notifications: Displays incoming notifications for apps and system updates.
- Quick Settings: Provides shortcuts to frequently used settings, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and screen brightness.
- Alexa: Allows you to access Alexa and use voice commands to control your tablet or ask for information.
- Recent Activities: Displays a list of recently used apps and allows you to quickly switch between them.
- Recommended For You: Displays personalized recommendations for books, videos, and other content based on your usage history.
The device dashboard can be customized to display the shortcuts and information that you find most useful.
You can add or remove shortcuts by tapping on the “Customize” button at the bottom of the device dashboard screen.
How do I turn off the Alexa dashboard?
Answer: The first thing you need to do is open the Alexa app on your mobile device.
Once you’re in the app, select the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner.
From there, choose Settings. Next, select Devices. Then, select your Echo device.
Finally, toggle off Briefing Cards under the Device Options section.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your regular morning routine will no longer be disrupted by the Alexa dashboard feature.
What is the device dashboard on Kindle Fire?
The device dashboard is a useful feature on Kindle Fire that provides quick and easy access to the settings and features of your device.
It can be found on the Home screen by tapping the Device option in the top-right corner.
The device dashboard includes shortcuts to frequently used settings and information about your devices, such as battery life, storage capacity, and your current Wi-Fi connection.
From here, you can also easily access apps and games installed on your Kindle Fire.
How do I remove icons from my Amazon Fire home screen?
To remove an icon from your Amazon Fire home screen, simply long-press on the icon and drag it to the trash can at the bottom of the screen.
You can also rearrange your icons by long-pressing on them and dragging them to different positions on the screen.
If you want to add new icons, tap the “Plus” icon at the bottom of the screen and select the icons you wish to add.
How do I remove the search bar from my Fire tablet home screen?
Answer: You can’t remove the search bar from your Fire tablet home screen. It’s a permanent fixture.