If you’re having trouble removing your Facebook account from Oculus Quest 2, please follow these steps:
- Open the Oculus app on your phone and click on “Settings.”
- Under “Accounts & privacy,” select “Facebook” and then tap on the gear icon next to it.
- On the following screen, select “Remove account.” Confirm your choice by clicking on OK.
Can I change my Facebook account on Oculus Quest 2?
Yes, you can change your Facebook account on Oculus Quest 2.
To do so, open the Oculus app on your phone and tap Menu > Settings > Facebook.
You’ll then be able to sign in or switch to a different Facebook account.
How do I change my Oculus user?
If you want to change your Oculus user, you’ll need to log out of your current account and create a new one.
To do this, open the Oculus app on your phone and tap the gear icon in the top right corner. Then, scroll down and tap “Log Out.”
Once you’re logged out, select “Create Account” on the login screen and follow the prompts to create a new account.
Once you’re logged in with your new account, you can access all of your Oculus content.
Can you log out of Oculus 2?
Yes, you can log out of Oculus 2.0 by navigating to the Settings menu and selecting the Logout option.
This will sign you out of your account and clear any personal data from the device.
If you’re still having trouble logging out, please contact our support team for assistance.
How do I unlink Oculus Quest?
To unlink Oculus Quest from your Facebook account:
- Open the Oculus app on your phone.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main menu, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Accounts, then select Disconnect from Facebook.
- Enter your password and tap Disconnect.
- To confirm, tap OK in the dialog box that appears.
Note: If you’re having trouble unlinking Quest from your Facebook account, please contact our support team for assistance at https://www2.oculus.com/contact/.