It’s actually very simple to replace a photo on Instagram after posting. Just go to your profile, tap the photo you want to replace, and tap the edit icon (Pencil).
Then, select a new photo from your camera roll or library and tap “Done.”
can you turn off double tap to like on Instagram
how to see blocked accounts on Instagram web
how to transfer instagram account to another person
How do I remove a photo from a post?
If you’re the author of the post, you can remove a photo by clicking on ‘edit post’ and then selecting ‘remove photo’.
If you’re not the author of the post, or if you don’t have permission to edit it, you can flag the post as spam and someone from our team will take a look.
How do you change your picture on Instagram in 2021?
The process for changing your profile picture on Instagram is pretty simple and straightforward. Just follow these steps:
- Open the app and go to your profile page by tapping on the profile icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On your profile page, tap on the edit profile button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the change photo option beneath your current profile picture.
- From here, you can either choose to take a new photo or select one from your existing photo library. Once you’ve chosen or taken a new photo, just crop it and tap done in the upper right corner of the screen.
How can I replace a photo on Instagram without deleting the post?
To replace a photo on Instagram without deleting the post, simply go to the edit options for that particular post and select the new photo you’d like to use.
From there, click save and your changes will be reflected accordingly.
Keep in mind that if you’re hoping to maintain a consistent aesthetic across your feed, it’s best to delete old posts that no longer fit with your current style.
How do I delete and replace a photo on Instagram?
To delete and replace a photo on Instagram, you must first delete the photo from your account.
Once it is deleted, you can then upload a new photo to your account. Here are the steps:
- Log in to Instagram and go to your Profile page.
- Tap the three dots icon at the top right corner of the photo you want to delete, then select Delete Photo.
- A message will appear asking if you’re sure you want to delete the photo. Tap Delete to confirm.
- To upload a new photo, go to your Profile page and tap + at the bottom left corner of your screen.