To reset your Beats Flex, follow these steps:
- Make sure your headphones are turned off.
- Press and hold the button on the left earbud for 3 seconds or until you see the LED light flash red and white. This audio cue lets you know that your Beats Flex is in reset mode.
- While still holding the button, plug your Beats Flex into a power source using either the Lightning to USB-A Cable or USB-C Cable that came with your headphones. The LED will flash white every 5 seconds while in this mode.
- Keep holding the button down until you see the LED light turn solid white, then release it.
how to reset beats fit pro
how to reset beats solo pro
how to reset beats pill
Why is my beat flex not working?
Most likely, there is a problem with the wiring.
If you are comfortable doing so, you can test the flex sensor wiring by following these instructions:
- On your computer, open Arduino IDE
- Click File > Examples > 03.Beatles > Basic
- Upload the sketch to your Arduino board
- Once the sketch has been uploaded, carefully hold the end of the beat flex against one of your fingers and gently bend it back and forth
- If everything is working properly, you should see values change on your computer screen as you bend the beat flex
If you see no change in values when bending the beat flex, then there is a problem with either the wiring or with the beat flex.
How do I reconnect my Beats Flex?
There are a few different ways to reconnect your Beats Flex:
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app and tap “Bluetooth.” Then, locate and select your Beats Flex from the list of devices.
If you’re using an Android device, open the Settings app and tap “Bluetooth.” Then, turn on Bluetooth if it isn’t already turned on. Next, locate and select your Beats Flex from the list of devices.
If you’re having trouble connecting your Beats Flex, try resetting it by holding down both the power button and the volume-down button for 10 seconds.
If that doesn’t work, please contact customer support for assistance.
Why do my Beats Flex keep flashing red?
Beats headphones Flex keeps flashing red because they are in low power mode.
The Beats headphones Flex will go into low power mode after five minutes of inactivity. The headphones will turn off entirely if they are not used for an hour.
To turn the Beats headphones back on, hold down the button on the left ear cup until you see the LED light turn green.
To prevent your Beats headphones from going into low power mode, make sure to pause your music when you’re not listening to it and take them off your head when you’re done using them.
If you’re not going to use your Beats headphones for a while, make sure to put them in the carrying case so that they will be protected from dust and scratches.
How long do Flex beats last?
Generally speaking, Flex beats last for around 3-4 hours. However, this can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the size of the battery, the power settings, and how often you use them.
For example, if you typically use your Flex beats at high volume settings, they may not last as long as if you were to use them at a lower volume.
Additionally, if you’re using features like heart rate monitoring or notifications, that will also drain the battery faster.
So while there is no definitive answer to how long Flex beats will last, you can expect them to last for a few hours before needing to be recharged.