There are a few steps you’ll need to follow in order to change your Facebook featured photos so that they’re only visible to your friends. First, go to your profile and select the “Photos” tab. Then, click on the album that contains the photo or photos you want to make featured pictures. Next, select the picture or pictures you want to feature by clicking on the checkbox next to each image.
Finally, click on the “Feature” button at the top of the page. Keep in mind that featured pictures are public by default, so if you don’t want everyone seeing your photos, be sure to uncheck the “Make this my Featured Album” option before you exit out of Facebook.
How do I make my photos featured only on friends?
There are a few ways to ensure that your photos are only featured on your friends’ pages. The easiest way is to make sure that your privacy settings are set to ‘Friends Only.’ You can do this by going into your privacy settings and selecting ‘Only Me’ or ‘Friends Only’ for who can see your photos.
Alternatively, you can use photo-sharing sites like Flickr, which have similar privacy controls. You can also choose to share specific photos with specific people by tagging them in the photo or using a code word system.
If you’re really concerned about privacy, you can always take the old-fashioned route and keep your photos offline altogether.
How do I change photos to friends only on Facebook?
Answer: To change your photos to friends only on Facebook, follow these instructions:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on Photos in the left-hand column of the Home page.
- On the Photos page, click on the Albums tab at the top of the page.
- On the Albums page, click on the album that you want to change from Public to Friends Only.
- In the upper-right corner of the album’s photo thumbnails, click on Edit Album Settings .
- In the Edit Album Settings dialog box, under Privacy Settings , select Friends in the drop-down list and then click on OK .
How do I change my featured photos on Facebook to friends only 2021?
Answer: It’s easy to change your Facebook featured photos to friends only. Here are the steps:
- Log in to Facebook and click on the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Privacy” located in the left-hand column of the pop-up window.
- In the middle of the page, under “Who can see my stuff?” use the drop-down menu to select “Friends”.
- Scroll down and click on “Edit Settings” next to ” Featured Photos “.
- Select ” Friends Only” from the drop-down menu and then click on ” Save Changes “.
How do you set featured privately?
Answer: You can set your answer as featured by clicking on the “set featured” link on the right side of the answer box. Once you have clicked on the link, a check-mark will appear next to “featured” and your answer will be highlighted.