If you’re a sports fan, ESPN+ is a great streaming service that offers a ton of live and on-demand sports content.
One of the great things about ESPN+ is that you can watch it with or without subtitles.
If you’re trying to watch a game or event and want to turn the subtitles off, here’s how you do it:
1. On your computer, go to ESPNplus.com and sign in (if you’re not already signed in).
2. Hover your mouse over the player window. In the lower-right corner of the player window, click Settings.
3. In the settings pop-up window, make sure Closed Captions are turned OFF.
How do I turn off closed captioning on ESPN+?
There are a few different ways to turn off closed captioning on ESPN+.
Depending on your viewing platform, you may be able to disable closed captioning directly through the ESPN+ application or website.
Additionally, most viewing platforms have general settings that allow you to control whether closed captioning is enabled or disabled for all applications.
If you’re watching ESPN+ on a mobile device, such as an iPhone or iPad, you can turn off closed captioning by opening the Settings menu within the ESPN+ app and disabling the Closed Captioning setting.
You can find this setting on Android devices under Preferences -> Accessibility -> Captions.
For web and desktop viewers, there is not currently an option to disable closed captioning.
How do I turn off Subtitles on ESPN Plus on my Samsung TV?
There are a few ways to turn off subtitles on ESPN Plus on your Samsung TV.
One way is to press the Menu button on your remote and select the Audio option.
Under this menu, you’ll be able to change the language and turn off subtitles.
Another way is to go into the Settings of your TV and then scroll down to find ESPN Plus.
Once you’ve opened up ESPN Plus, there will be a language setting where you can choose between English and Spanish subtitles.
Lastly, you can also change the subtitle settings within the app itself.
To do this, open up ESPN Plus and then select Settings in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Under Settings, select Playback and then toggle Off Subtitles.
How do you turn off Subtitles on ESPN Plus on Firestick?
Answer: Go to “Settings” on your Firestick. Scroll down and select “Apps & Games”. Scroll down and select ESPN Plus.
Under “Subtitles & Captions”, toggle the “Off” switch to the “On” position.
ESPN Plus is a subscription streaming service that offers live sports, original programs, and on-demand content.
It can be accessed through a variety of devices, including laptops, mobile devices, gaming consoles, smart TVs, and streaming media players (like the Amazon Fire TV Stick).
How do I turn off captions?
There are a few ways to turn off captions on your device. Below is a list of the most common ways to do this.
1) On the remote, press the CC button to toggle captions on and off.
2) If you have a cable box or satellite box, please refer to your user manual for instructions on disabling captions.
3) Some televisions have a caption button on the front of the TV. Press this button to disable captions.
4) If you are using an HDMI cable to connect your TV to your cable box or satellite box, please try changing the input setting from HDMI to another input, such as AV, Component, or Composite.